Hey, thanks for stopping by our blog. YoYoBo's was inspired by my baby girl Adalyn. Being short on cash and wanted to buy all the cute hair bows for little girls, my mom made a quilters yoyo and one thing let to another and now here we are...YoYoBo's! We have found it to be kind of a bonding business, because we pick out all the fabrics together, and usually are working on the products at the same time. Starting slow, and just as a hobby, we made a couple blankets, aprons, YoYoBo's, and nursing capes. The college I attend had a business idea contest at the college so I entered in our little business idea of YoYoBo's, and I won the grand prize of $1,000! The local paper, "The Richfield Reaper", did an article on me and just like that, people all over started asking for the bows!!! YoYoBo's are unique and trendy! Not only for a hair accessory, but also to clip onto your jacket or bag to add some flare! We hope you find 'Your Unique Style' here at YoYoBo's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment